AGV – Automated guided carts
CAPACITY: 0 – 1000 TONS
Morello designs and manufactures automated guided carts AGV focusing on particular demands and requests from our customers in a variety of industrial sectors. Our expertise is AGV cart with high capacity from 2 up to 1,000 tons.
An AGV is a vehicle on wheels, used for automated material handling in a variety of industries. This automated guided cart can operate in complete autonomy without operator or any physical guidance like rails.
AGV CART ADVANTAGES
- Reduction of operational costs
- Advanced security
- Increased accuracy and productivity
- Reduction of damage to products and work environment
- Possibility of working in dangerous or hostile environment (for example explosive environment)
Morello offers a variety of navigation technologies for automated material handling. Selection of technology (or a mix of multiple technologies) is made together with customer, according to his particular requirements, technical features and budget. Here are the technologies that can be used with our automated guided cart.
Morello developed its proprietary software to ensure maximum flexibility in AGV cart geometry customization, including paths to follow and automation logics that are part of the customer’s production process. We can offer omnidirectional automated guided carts as well as AGV carts with multiple simultaneous navigation technologies, solutions with interface with all types of management systems, AGV trolleys that interfacing with automated warehouses and other automatic machines, AGV Atex carts and much more.
- Capacity: from 2 up to over 1,000 tons
- Steering: standard and omnidirectional (90°, diagonal/crab, carousel/360°, front and/or rear, round a point)
- Power supply: battery (induction or featuring diesel generator upon request)
- Traction motors: AC
- Steering motors: AC
- Type of wheels: rubber or polyurethane
- Dimensions: upon request
- Speed: upon request (from 1.2 km/h up to 3 km/h)
- Lifting stroke: upon request (from 50 mm)
- Battery autonomy: upon request (from 1,500 m up to over 15,000 m)
- Command: touch panel on board, notebook at each station, fixed pulpits, customer management and more options
- Gradeability: upon request
- Operational environment: both indoor and outdoor
- ATEX compliance: upon request (Zone 2, dust and gas)