Rail guided powered trolleys
Morello rail transfer cart solutions
CAPACITY: 0 – 1000 TONS
Expertise on the market of rail transfer cart made our company a leader in a variety of sectors on both local and international markets offering solutions designed with special treatment and tailored according to the customer’s needs. Used on industrial plants, building sites, offshore platforms and vessels, our rail-guided power trolleys feature complete set of power supply: diesel, battery, electric grid and pneumatic versions.
Morello rail transfer cart models will perfectly suit you needs in coil handling steel industry, concrete manufacturing, transportation in factories, warehouses, ports and the variety of hard duty fields where moving on rails is required and production cycles are regular both time-wise and route-wise.
As they are equipped with steel wheels and move on steel rails they are suited to very high loading capacities thanks to the very low friction between steel and steel. For the reason listed above, the cost of these transfer trolleys – referring to same dimensions and loading capacity – is lower than battery and diesel powered trolleys on wheels which must be equipped with steering systems and greater powers.
Morello, with its 70 years of experience in rail transfer cart production, offers vehicles with modern technologies with particular focus on design and innovations.
Morello produces a wide range of automatic transfer cars that final customers and EPCs use to automatize a specific handling process. Morello can supply even the whole automation of its automatic transfer carts, that can dialog with the customer’s plant management software.
Morello supplied automatic transfer cars for many still mills, heavy loads warehouses and many others manufacturing industries.
Most popular areas of used for our rail transfer cart solutions:
- connection of several bays in industrial buildings
- connection of buildings and store yards
- connection between equipment and department
- lightening the cranes’ workload in bays.
- Capacity from 1 to 1.000 tons
- Speed up to 10 Km/h
- Suitable for every kind of track
- AC/DC electric engine , diesel engine or pneumatic engine
- Battery, electric grid or diesel powered (as per customer request)
- Electronic translation control which allows gradual acceleration/deceleration
- Self-loading (optional)
- Automatic (optional)
- ATEX and IECEx compliant (optional)