This page describes the management procedures of the site referring to the treatment of the users’ personal data, such as methods and purposes of personal data processing.
This policy is pursuant of the articles 13 to 14 of EU Reg.to 2016/679 GDPR regarding those who engage with web services accessible via internet with the address: https://www.morellogiovanni.it/
This site is property of di MORELLO GIOVANNI S.R.L. which manages and maintains it with the aim of providing information and communications inherent to the goods and services offered.
The policy only refers to this site and not to any other site accessible via our links, of which MORELLO GIOVANNI S.R.L. is not in any way responsible of.
MORELLO GIOVANNI S.R.L. headquartered in Torino (TO) – Lungo Dora Pietro Colletta 85/A, in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg.to 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is reachable by the following addresses:
– Phone: 011 2480569
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
KINDS OF DATA USED
Throughout their normal functioning, the I.T. systems and the software procedures in charge of the operation of this website, can acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in internet’s communication protocols. This kind of information is not collected with the purpose of being associated to identified interests, but due to its specific nature could be tracked back to its original user through elaborations and associations with other data belonging to third parties. In particular IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users of the site, URI addresses of required resources, the time of the request, the method used for the request to the server, the size of the file received, the numeric code defining the state of the server’s response (error, success…) and other parameters related to the operative system or the web environment of the user. This data is used with the sole purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information about the site itself and its correct functioning. It is immediately deleted after its elaboration. The data could be used for responsibility investigation in case of hypothetical offences towards the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- Sending communications to our email addresses: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site, for sending specific requests, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests , as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Contact us: the compilation of the data collection form, explicit and voluntary, aimed at requests for information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request for information.
- Newsletter: subscribing to our newsletter, aimed at sending informative material, involves the subsequent acquisition of your email address, as well as all the data necessary for the pursuit of this purpose.
- Careers section: responding to a job advertisement on our site or submitting your spontaneous application will involve our acquisition of all the information contained in your curriculum vitae. Your particular data (such as the state of health and racial and ethnic origin) will be processed only if pertinent and necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, otherwise they will not be taken into consideration (Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of data personal data, laying down the provisions relating to the processing of particular categories of data, pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree No. 101 of 10 August 2018).
METHODS OF TREATMENT
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASE
The processing of the data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- Internet The legal base of the processing is the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, pursuing the article 6, part 1 letter b) of the regulation. The data conferment is optional for these purposes, but the eventual lack of provision could prevent the execution of contractual relationships.
- process requests for information, quotations, technical support. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response.
- provide information on the products supplied. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response;
- send The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response;
- selection and evaluation activities for the search for personnel. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
- The execution of obligations required by laws or regulations. For this purpose, the data processing is necessary to fulfil the obligation to which the controller is subject, for the purposes of the article 6, part 1 letter b) of the regulation.
- Protection of the Controller in judicial proceedings. For this purpose, the data treatment is necessary for the achievement of the legitimate interest of the controller pursuing the article 6, part 1 letter b) of the regulation.
The personal data concerned in the processing can be also shared with other subjects whose access to your personal data is authorised by legal regulations, secondary and/or community legislations. Your data will be exclusively shared competent subjects, selected for execution of the necessary services, a correct management of the relationship and with the guarantee of protection of the data subject’s rights. Furthermore, some data may be communicated or shared among MORELLO GIOVANNI S.R.L.’s web operators, which also manage the domain name.
Your personal data will not be shared in any way.
We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is necessary for the entire duration of the service provision and fulfilment of the conservation regulation concerning the fiscal, tributary and contractual documentation. For treatments based on consent, up to the exercise of the right of cancellation or withdrawal of consent. With regard to subscription to the newsletter, the data will be kept until the right of cancellation or withdrawal of consent is exercised and, in any case, for a period not exceeding five years from the granting of consent.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updates on, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons related to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- The data subject has the right to request the limitation of the
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the above addresses.
In addition, if the data subject considers that the processing of their data is contrary to the legislation in force, he can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to Article 77 of Regulation 2016/679.