Diesel powered self-propelled trailers
CAPACITY: 0 – 1000 TONS
Diesel powered self-propelled trailers are used to handle any type of load, also huge and heavy, even in presence of limited spaces. For this aim it is possible to have, if required, electronic steering systems and the resulting configurations represented in the technical data.
Diesel engine is necessary when the power involved are too high to feed our self-propelled vehicles with batteries or when the working cycles do not allow stops for recharging.
Ground and slopes irregularities are get through hydraulic compensation of axles if needed.
With huge and heavy loads it is possible to employ more vehicles simultaneously, by mechanical coupling or by electronic coupling.
- Electronic steering with extended configuration
- Automatic movement (AGV)
- Complete customization in every aspect of self-propelled system (dimensions, speed, capacity, etc.)
- Thermic engine at diesel cycle
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Leveled lifting of load platform on the self-loading self-propelled, by means of hydraulic suspensions with high path of lift, that guarantee a correct load distribution on each wheel, even in extreme conditions
- Steering determined in mathematical model
- Possibility of electronics loading platform steering and lifting
- Possibility of mechanic or distance coupling: modular self-propelled machines
- Wide range of accessories