Container chassis are useful to handle containers of 20’ – 30’ – 40’ – 45’.
– In harbour areas.
– On ships Ro-Ro.
– Inside manufacturing plants.
Containers chassis main technical features
- Frame realized with oversize steel section and assembled through solid weldings to the electrical arc. The result structure is calculated to resist to bending and twist stress with hypothesis of suitable loading for size and distribution.
- Loading platform including suitable “raisers” at chute in steel (lateral and of head) to facilitate loading operations and containers centering.
- Gravity locks, applied on the loading platform, suitable to avoid containers movements during translation phases.
- N. 1-2 or 4 hunting axles disposed on one or two axis section; on each axle are assembled n° 2-4 wheels rolling on adjustable conical rollers bearings.
- Possible longitudinal rocker arms oscillate on greased bushings of sea type.
- Wheels hubs covering is foreseen in steel caps/cover powder.
- Coupling height with the tractor: 1220 mm.
- Coupling pin with tractor of 2″, realized in hardened steel positioned at 400 mm approx from the front head.
- Front landing gears adjustables manually in height, for the trailer parking; type with lateral leverage.
- N. 4 points for lifting by crane.
- Rear bumper.
- Rear access ramp.
- Rear and lateral reflectors.
- Coupling possibility with every suitable tractor.
|Type||Capacity load||Load platform dimensions|
|in t||length x width in mm|
|20′||40||6100 x 2490|
|20′||50||6100 x 2490|
|20′||60||6100 x 2490|
|40′||40||12300 x 2490|
|40′||50||12300 x 2490|
|40′||60||12300 x 2490|
|40′||80||12300 x 2490|
|45′||60||13800 x 2490|
|45′||80||13800 x 2490|
Skeletal trailer STP2 60/2
Capacity load 60 t
Containers handling of 45’ – 40’ – 20’